Shipping:(Note: Days mentioned below are business days (Mon-Fri), excluding public holidays)
- You place the order and pay via paypal/credit card or bank transfer.
- Payment clears with our bank(Commonwealth Bank, 1-3 days) or Paypal (0-2 days)
- GadgetsDirect.com.au process the order with our various warehouses (0-1 days)
- Your order is prepared at our warehouses (Australia, China, Hong Kong, Japan, USA or UK) 5 - 14 days
- Order is shipped directly to you (5-20 days)
Order Status Updates:
- Orders are checked daily except for public holidays. You will receive an email if the status has changed.
- You can view the order status by logging on to GadgetsDirect.com.au and clicking on Orders.
- Below is a quick outline of the various states for the order.
- New (means you have just placed the order)
- Processing (order has been placed with our suppliers)
- Shipped (means it will take 5-20 days to arrive at your door or local Post Office)
Order Delivery:We ship using secure packaging:
Warranties on Products:
- All of our products have a dead on arrival warranty. If you receive a product that isn't operational on arrival please take some photos and send us an email. Some products have extended warranties which are outlined in the product description. Consumables, laser modules, LEDs unfortunately have no warranty.
- We honour warranties. In most cases the product is simply replaced or repaired at no extra charge.
- Simply contact us to initiate the process, note that the product might need to be posted back to our suppliers abroad for repair or to be replaced. It will be returned to you via airmail.
- Customers are responsible for return freight costs for broken/faulty items. We may decide refund theses costs also in many cases if we see fit.
- If we cannot fulfil your order because it has gone out of stock we will refund your total purchase amount back into you bank account/paypal. If the product becomes out of stock in the ordering process we will generally place that product on hold for 30 days while we wait for it to be restocked. Please contact us if you would like an immediate refund as you are not prepared to wait for the product to be re-stocked.
- Situations where we will not generally not issue a refund is when you order a product which is in stock and is already processing (i.e. processing with our suppliers). If you have accidentally ordered the incorrect product please contact us immediately so we can try and change your order.
- If your order is returned to us because Australia Post couldn't deliver we may have to charged up to 50% of the purchase price or $12 whatever is greater to resend.
- There is a restocking fee of up to 50% of purchase price or $12 whatever is greater.
Please also read the Conditions of Use page.